What security is in place on My Signage Portal?
Our CMS is built on a dedicated AWS (Amazon Web Services) platform which is run by the largest cloud computing service provider - Amazon.com.
Back To FAQ
By using a true virtual computing environment, we can offer enhanced cloud service functions, such as:
1. Scalable Server Computing Power: Allowing us to expand the server to suit our requirements.
2. EBS Provisioned IOPS Storage (SSD): Our media server is located at the second largest data centre in Amazon's Global Infrastructure. The SSD (Solid-State Drives)-backed hard drives are automatically replicated to protect your data in real-time and ensures that no hardware failure can harm the data. Many blue chip companies have chosen to use the same service to build their servers such as Netflix, Unilever, Schneider Electric, GOL Airlines etc.
3. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7: All our software is running on the most up-to-date enterprise level operating system.
4. Double Security Firewall: We have built two separate layers of firewall in front of your data.
5. CloudWatch: the real-time status of the server is being sent to our engineers in one minute time intervals.
6. Snapshot: A complete image of the whole system is generated on a daily basis. Our CMS server can be restored in just few minutes at any time.
Local Screens (Content Safety)
1. Our network screen will only respond to the encrypted commands generated by the CMS server, either via a direct internet connection or a download package. So there is no chance to update the contents without accessing to the web management console first.
2. The on board Android systems are all customized for using our digital signage software only. All the physical ports for external connection are all hidden in a special locker.
3. Watch Dog: A separate piece of hardware is built into the screen to constantly monitor the contents and processes on the main operating system. Any unexpected activity or data will trigger the watch dog, then the screen will be forced to restore configuration and correct the content from the secured server.
Media Management Console (User Operation)
1. The Web based content management console establishes a secure connection (HTTPS) between your device and cloud server. The data on both the in and out tunnels are encrypted based on a real time generated security key to prevent your login detail or media files to be intercepted by others.
2. Your default login details will be generated only at your purchase. Once you have chosen a preferred password, no one (even our administrators) can access this piece of information except yourself.